Salah picked up the award in 2017 and 2018, before Mane became the latest player to win the prestigious accolade last year.Advertisement Read Also: Adebayor shows off nine exotic cars after COVID-19 donation refusal “My attention was recently drawn to comments, shared by certain media on social networks, made on CAF and on my colleagues Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane,” Adebayor said in a statement on Twitter. “I would just say that these statements are not mine. I have not granted any media interviews. Always be careful not to post false information.” Adebayor also captioned his tweet with the quote saying: “Friends watch out for #fakenews!” Promoted ContentTop Tastiest Foods From All Over The WorldBelieve It Or Not, Paul Rudd Is Turning 50 This YearThe 10 Best Secondary Education Systems In The WorldThis Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Celeb Pics And It’s Hysterical8 Weird Facts About Coffee That Will Surprise YouIs This The Most Delicious Food In The World?Which Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?Birds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them6 Ridiculous Health Myths That Are Actually True6 TV Shows That Got Better After A Major Character Had LeftTop 10 Most Romantic Nations In The World7 Interesting Facts About GoT Star Maisie Williams FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… Adebayor has leapt to his own defence to deny that he made the comments, using his own Twitter account to address the claims. Emmanuel Adebayor denies controversial comments about Liverpool duo Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane Former Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has denied that he made any negative comments about Liverpool duo Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah. It had been reported that Adebayor had criticised Africa’s football governing body, the Confederation of African Football (CAF), along with the Reds duo. It was claimed that Adebayor was unhappy with players winning the CAF Player Of The Year award when not playing in the continent, and was quoted taking a dig at Mane and Salah.
For all the Latest Sports News News, Cricket News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps. New Delhi : Indian team Sunday wore black armbands as a mark of respect in the memory of the CRPF personnel, who were martyred in a dastardly terror attack in Pulwama last week. The BCCI has already announced a move to scrap the IPL opening ceremony and will be donating close to Rs 15 crore for the families of the martyred soldiers.”Our sincere condolences to the families of the soldiers who lost their lives. The Indian team is really shocked and sad about what happened,” skipper Virat Kohli had expressed his condolences on the eve of the game. There have been talks in some quarters about India boycotting the June 16 World Cup group league game against Pakistan and the skipper has said that the team will “abide by any decision that the government takes”.